Old 01-22-2009, 03:09 PM
Jeremiah 29:11
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Happy Anniversary to the Dodge Challenger.com forum

Well guys and gals it has been 3 years since the birth of this great forum. I joined 3 years ago this past Sunday.

I still remember when we couldn't wait to see if the Challenger was going to be produced let along what the manufacturing version might look like.

But here we are 3 years later and many already have these great Muscle cars on the road and hopefully others soon to follow.

Assuming I still have job I hope to own best case, a Plum Crazy, 6.4L, manual tranmission, 2010 Challenger........worst case, a Pearl Black, 6.1L, manual tranmission, 2010 Challenger but if they won't make it next year then I will hope to get a 2009.

On behalf of the Moderators and Adminstrators we really appreciate you guys participating in a fun and friendly way on this "family friendly" forum.

By the way, drive those Challengers hard and enjoy them now because if you try to save for 35 years they won't have a gasoline then to enjoy them.

We will see you on the road and "Ride that Challenger Passion".

Enjoy the forum!
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.