Old 01-22-2009, 05:30 PM
RLSH700
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Happy Anniversary to the Dodge Challenger.com forum

ORIGINAL: Jeremiah 29:11

Well guys and gals it has been 3 years since the birth of this great forum. I joined 3 years ago this past Sunday.

I still remember when we couldn't wait to see if the Challenger was going to be produced let along what the manufacturing version might look like.

But here we are 3 years later and many already have these great Muscle cars on the road and hopefully others soon to follow.

Assuming I still have job I hope to own best case, a Plum Crazy, 6.4L, manual tranmission, 2010 Challenger........worst case, a Pearl Black, 6.1L, manual tranmission, 2010 Challenger but if they won't make it next year then I will hope to get a 2009.

On behalf of the Moderators and Adminstrators we really appreciate you guys participating in a fun and friendly way on this "family friendly" forum.

By the way, drive those Challengers hard and enjoy them now because if you try to save for 35 years they won't have a gasoline then to enjoy them.

We will see you on the road and "Ride that Challenger Passion".

Enjoy the forum!
Where did all the time go? I forgot it was the forum's anniversary. I hope I haven't become all that out of touch. I now wonder what the diseases on the concept have transformed into. Wait a minuet,what is that? Oh no! It can't be! AHHHHHHH! It should be sporty but isn't. It should be attractive but it isn't. It should be fast but it isn't. Herr Doctor Frankenstein you've done it again.

[IMG]local://upfiles/22/DB2A0F6FFCF842D7B8A9A4E8E81F9ED0.jpg[/IMG]

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts