View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 06:12 AM
BkChallenger09R/T

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New job for Challenger

Sorry to hear about the break in . But glad your wife wasn't hurt . My wife and I were the 2nd family to move into a new subdivision about two year's ago . And no one close to us for over a year. Our contractor had to hire a night watchman to guard the house from theives stealing the wireing out of the houses while being built . And the watchman ran people out of our house at night with his dog. Then after we moved in they stole a bunch of rose bushes outside the garage in the driveway before my wife got them in the ground. But after theives stole the copper and wireing out of a house at the other end of our street during the middle of the day. I had a ADT system installed. And have the sign in front of the house with a light on it at night. I keep my R/T inside the garage . And two Kimber 45's loaded . One has the laser sight. Just glad no one got hurt.
ORIGINAL: RoswellGrey

No, I wasn't at home. However, my wife was. She was asleep in the bedroom while the thief or thieves were buy in the living room. She woke up when she heard a thumping noise and went out to investigate. Apparently they heard her and ran out the front door. Thank God they left when they did.

Since I work nights and she's at home, I'm naturally worried. That's why I intend to get the security system. Hopefully, a really loud alarm scares the hell out of anyone trying to break in and wakes up my wife earlier.