View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 03:23 AM
BkChallenger09R/T

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: problem with frozen window

Technology is a step backward some time. What benefit's most is a pain in the neck for some . I remember when I had a new 71 Challenger R/T . And would open it up on the interstate coming home from work . The window's would jump out to release the air pressure difference at about 140 mph. Glad my new R/T is in a garage. And I'm retired now. I live in Kentucky and we do get ice and snow sometime in the winter. Our 300C sit's outside and has good handles to pull on also.
ORIGINAL: MoparOhio

I am a Challenger Owner-to-be and am a tad concerned with this as I live in Ohio... My brother lives here as well and has an 06 Mustang and does not have a garage. He doesn't really have any issues with this but he has seen some posts on the Mustang forum of Mustang owners complaining of this issue. I wish the windows had frames.... I am guessing this is a cost cutting thing. I think Chrysler got this technology from Mercedes as I have seen on another forum people discussing this issue and someone said a few Mercedes models have had this technology for some years now.