View Single Post
Old 09-21-2006, 10:11 PM
1 Bad Mirada
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: pictures of the demon!

when i had the mirada as a DD (up until about 4 years ago) i also had the shadow and the 78 D150...i could wake up and think "is it nice out" if the answer was yes, then i had to decide "do i want police attention, or not"..if yes, then i took the mirada, if no, i took the shadow...if the weather was bad, it was the shadow or the truck, depending on how bad it was...now, its do i want AC or not..if i do, i take the stratus, if not, i take her truck. if its nice and i want something that will keep up with some of the stangs around, i take her truck...if its snowing out, i take the ramcharger...the demon will give a nice alternative, and we still havent thrown out the idea of the challenger in a few years..the stratus is almost paid off..everything else is paid off...we might ditch the turbo daytona now..im not sure...but the driveway would look nice with her truck, the demon, the challenger, and the stratus in the driveway (we hide the ramcharger out back because its so ugly)...

the sad part, is that as careful as ive been to keep the stratus nice shy of things like stone chips on the hood, it will become a beater once we get a new car and have the demon, and possibly the mirada here...