Old 02-09-2009, 02:12 PM
BkChallenger09R/T

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: R/T kills thread (post your story here)

I've only had one Corvette run up behind me. And as soon as he could read HEMI RT on the lic. plate he fell back about 5 car lengths. Many just don't know for sure what the car is till they get a closer look. I mostly get thumbs up from many who think they are driving a fast car. Or like the blond that leaned out the window of her truck today. While I was at a traffic light. She said it is just BEATIFUL . I had the window down as the temperature was 70 . I said Thanks . I had the car all washed up and clean . After I bucket washed it this morning.
ORIGINAL: robertg74

I have only had one try me and it was a hoopty corvette. I was rolling on the interstate doing 70ish with the cruse on and was passing a long line of 18 wheelers. This cat came up on me and was all but licking the back bumper clean on the Chally. Normally I don't let these types bug me as it is nothing personal, they do it to the next guy in front like they do it to me. This one bothered me for two reasons. one it's not like you couldn't tell we were passing 8 - 10 big rigs...., two he was getting to close to my baby for me comfort. As I passed the last big rig I took it off cruse, shifted from 6th to 4th right as he cam even to me. I let it wind 4th up and was half way though 5th when he backed out. I looked down and I was at 130mph (oops.... ). I know this guy was not a major issue because when he stepped on it the black smoke rolled out of his pipes like a fog machine.... guess he didn't run it enough.

beyond that no one else will try the Challenger.....6SPDHEMI is right. It's hard to get "kills"