View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 03:23 AM
bubsy83

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Member Bubsy83

Hello everyone.

I am a car enthusiast, and needless to say, I don't have a Challenger right yet, but plan to buy one once our Dodge Dakota is paid for this year.

I was actually at the dealership to check on a noise coming from our Dakota and there was a V6 Challenger on the lot and an R/T with the Hemi in the showroom, and I was pretty excited to see both of them in real life because up to that point I had only seen them in pictures, and they are incredible looking cars, and if I was in position to afford it I would have bought one of them yesterday.

I currently am rebuilding a 1984 Monte Carlo SS with a 350 crate motor with 290 hp. It is getting a ton of bodywork and then be painted blue (the same as the newer Impalas).

I was raised a chevy girl, thus explaining the Monte, but I married a Dodge man and I am sold on Dodge and have owned a few now for the last 10 years, and I am here to learn as much as I can about the Challenger from current owners, so that I know more about the car I am dreaming of owning sometime this year...

Thanks for having me here and I look forward to meeting everyone!!