View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 09:35 AM
Axel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Not sure what to do

Instead of starting a new topic, I'll just continue this one.

Well, I have had this car for a week and someone already decided to put their door into mine. [:@] Let me tell you, had I saw the person, I would be in jail now. I'm going to go and get the paintless dent removal and hope for the best since they hit it right in that crease there. I have a feeling that I may be seeing them often, especially living in an apartment. Yes, I chose the car over the house. Ok, so I never could afford a house, but still. I should have one with a car like this I guess.

That brings me to something else. I'm assuming all the rich people on this board, don't need an alarm system and it seems Chrysler agrees. I went to a dealer and asked them for an after market from Mopar and they told me that they have nothing. That really sucks because that means that I have to get one outside of Mopar. I was shocked that this doesn't come with anything at all. Even my wife's Avenger has a basic alarm system if the trunk or doors are open. I think I saw an alarm offered if you buy a certain package with a billion other options, but that doesn't make sense why they wouldn't offer one through Mopar then.

Anyway, anyone have any suggestions as to a good alarm to get, other then Lojack, since Mopar doesn't offer one?