View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 11:42 AM
DarkCorner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Dealer Issues

Turn over is another problem. Before I bought my 99 V10 at Bob Mickey Dodge in Cedar Rapids IA, I called this dealer (then Wilson Bros) to see what they had before I was 100%. They actually said to me that they would sell me the truck I was willing to buy at the other dealer if I told them where it was and commented that I should remember where I bought it if/when it needed serviced. I bought it in Cedar Rapids. They changed service mgrs and I was convinced by the new one (one I trusted) to give them a chance. I did and after replacing the heads on the V10 things went down hill fast. they neglected to clean it out and change the oil when I suggested at 1000 miles. Then oil pressure problems set in and they couldn't figure it out. After completely loosing pressure right in front of their shop I dropped it off, they suggested driving it home it had to be the gauge, I didn't I left it. They spent 3 days pissing with it until I specifically said pull the pan and finally they did, unfortunately it was too late they scorched the main and rod bearings.

I can go on and on I am at fault for going back, I love the challenger but hate this dealer.

Back to turn over, the next day the sales guy I bought the challenger from was G O N E. I should have known.

I would highly recommend Mickey Dodge in Cedar Rapids, IA, I would also highly recommend running as far and fast away from Turpen Dodge in Dubuque, IA.