View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 12:28 PM
BkChallenger09R/T

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hiya I'm a NOOB at MOPAR

I know you must be very happy with your new R/T . I have a Black R/T 6 speed. And love it. I'll never have paint protectant put on again. I got my wife a new 06 Chrysler 300C ( hemi ) . Had the paint protectant put on as we had some tree's next to the drive way . And didn't want tree sap on it . They scratched the trunk lid ( foot long that you could feel with your finger nail . And some how a chip in the hood at the rear. We saw it right off when we went to pick it up. We both where mad as could be . It was late in 06 . So they couldn't locate another Black car just like our's. They ended up taking the trunk and hood off another new Black 300 Touring . And put on our car and under hood trim from our's . And put the protectant carefully on this time . They said a piece of metal was in one of the rag's they put the protectant on . Clamed the the guy dropped it on the ground . We soon moved to a new house with no tree's close to the drive way . But I had to take paint cleaner compound to the car last year to get a shine out of it. Looked like you had poured a soft drink all over it. That stuff was a mess they put on . I didn't buy my R/T from them and it does not have the protectant on it . Never again . Wax and polish my self on my R/T .
ORIGINAL: MaryAnn

ORIGINAL: cres171

Welcome. I am also from Pa., just outside of Philly. Got my Torid red R/T last month and luv it. Havent seen many other Challengers on the street. Did you do the extra striping or did the dealer already have it done??
I'm from Quakertown PA also just outside of Philly. The car came with factory side pin stripe, and factory installed top to side fender decals. The Dealership added the big hood decal, the back side HEMI ones, and the Challenger RT ones on the spoiler.Taking the car back this month to have the paint and decal protectant applied.