Old 03-08-2009, 10:04 AM
BkChallenger09R/T

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: R/T kills thread (post your story here)

I ran a Dodge Calbair SRT . Not sure if that is the right name for it . A mini SUV by Dodge . He had some wide tire's on it . Think could have been some type of Drag tire on the front as it was front wheel drive. He wanted to run me yesterday at the track . We ran pretty much even. I talked to the Guy after . It had a turbo on it that had been worked on . High perf. after market exhaust . Not sure but think it had NOS . But the guy claimed he didn't use it. He had alot of money in it . Think he was ready to trade it for a Challenger after running me . My first change to the Challenger will be good tire's. Then maybe I can get some traction . And better handling also.
ORIGINAL: 18forever

I've seen many a great looking and sounding import as well. Some of them are rediculously fast when thier don eright. This guy was flat black primer with white hood, slammed to the ground, headliner falling out, and a stereo worth more than the car. That's why I dicided to put him down. I manage an Auto Hobby Shop at an Air Force base and I've got to know alot of the import crowd, seen some really nice Subaru's and Rice burners. Most of these guys take great pride in thier cars and do things right. But there's always a few out there that shouldn't be on the road.