View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 08:38 PM
canadiancanuck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Horseshoe up my rear

SO I stopped by my neighbors place on my way out this afternoon and he had his SRT8 Chally on the drive, (Black SRT8 - 20" MSR Black rims and a SC engine) so we get to chattin and he's looking at my car and says, you know what you need... a dual exhaust. I said I had been looking around for one and am waiting in a local alberta guy to complete his side exhaust and I was buying his complete kit w/ tips for $100 in exchange for my single exhaust valance. He looks at me and says if you can get these out of my garage right now you can have them.

He opens his garage door and points to his SRT8 exhaust and his 20" Aluminum wheels, I smiled and asked how much, he says this will save room in my garage and a trip to the metal dump for the exhaust.... I panicked and said, wait 30secs, ran the half block to grab the minvan and raced back to load. I couldn't beleive it. I did feel extremely odd and did offer $100 for each rim as these are BRAND NEW - only 80kms on them, from the dealer to home to the tire shop, these sell for like $975 a wheel I think,

so now I'm installin the exhaust tomorrow and getting rubber mounted Monday for new summer wheels I was on cloud 9 all day.

Last edited by canadiancanuck; 03-15-2009 at 04:20 PM.