Old 03-19-2009, 09:22 AM
MoMopar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Before the track opens in two weeks I have been getting around town a little bit... my stats at this point are at a 4 for 5 point. The first time I raced my car was against a two door Bentley on the highway... I never pulled in front but he never really pulled away from me. What a way to start huh? Since then I've been taken names and putting them behind me. My first win was against a newer Trans-am. I got a good hook up at the light and stayed half a car length plus ahead of him, the next race was a newer Camaro RS on the highway, cruising at 60mph on his 3 count we hammered it... 60-70 we were neck and neck... by 80 he was at my bumper. The next one was against my buddy and his old school trans-am ale Smokey and the Bandit. He had no chance... even smoked him in the doughnut contest (literally). On the way to the bar after I had just raced my buddy we came up on a mustang GT that had just got done racing some type of SUV (tough right?); so I pulled up and egged him on a bit cruising at about 40 we punched it and before I could look over he had already dropped back to my blind spot and then all he saw was bright red taillights of the Challey! We pulled up to a stop light next to eachother and he wouldn't even pull up close enough to see in my windows. The only ones I didn't get thumbs up from was the Bentley and the Mustang... they must have been related. This car gets so much respect from people sometimes my girlfriend gets jealous... I've had moms with kids in their car pull up and ask to take a picture of the car... sometimes it feels like I have a "Give a thumbs up if you love Jesus" bumper sticker on my car!

09 RT Auto
K&N CAI
3.92 Gears
85 MM Throttle body
180 T-stat
Diablo Predator 93 CAI Tune