View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 09:40 AM
Axel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like this part of it:

"Whatever its powertrain guise, the 2010 Chevrolet Camaro feels like a very grown-up, highly polished machine. In many regards, it's more reminiscent of the best sport coupes from Europe and Japan than it is a carrier of the musclecar torch from four decades ago."

Finally a magazine admits that this looks more European or Japan rather then muscle car. It's the same when people think the Charger, new one, can be considered a muscle car. Muscle maybe only in the sense of power, but then I guess every car with decent hp would be a muscle car right? Sorry, the "Camaro" still falls short of retro muscle in my book. HP ratings are very impressive, I'm just not impressed by the retro of it. It may smoke my Challenger, but I have to say, after driving to Kansas in the Mustang and driving back to Colorado in the Challenger, I'll take the slower times any day. The comfort and road noise were night and day. The everyday use of this car is so much better, no solid rear axel to take up part of the trunk. I don't know about the Camaro in those terms, quite comfortable ride and every day use, but I have a feeling it will be similar tight quarters compared to the Mustang.

People, whatever you choose, enjoy it. I'm just thankful that it's American at this point and if you can buy it, I'm thankful that you have a job to do so because many people don't. Just like mine, I'll enjoy it until another lucky person takes it off my hands unfortunately.