View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 06:25 AM
KyChallengerR/T6spd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Tell me if I'm wrong

I didn't vote for Obama for many reasons. But didn't he have the support of the auto union's as well as other union's in his election. I don't live in Detroit . But in my town . We have one company ( union ) tha makes truck frames for Ford. A company that makes brakes for just about everyone , Honda , Toyota and GM plus others . Another Company that makes glass for all or most of the auto company's. Hundred's have already lost their job's . And many more stand to lose their job for good. I have purchased car's and truck's from all of the Big Three for years . Till a GM rep in 84 told me he hoped I never purchased a GM product again . After he had his rear end ripped by a Chevy engineer at Super Chevy that designed the 83 Monte Carlo SS I had and the dealers could care less about fixing all the problem's with it . I purchased many cars from Toyota , A truck from Nissian ( poor service ) as well as two new Mazda MX-5's and a new Mercury Grand Marque LS . My last three new vehicles have all been Chrysler products . 06 300C for my wife . New 07 Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4x4 and then traded it in on my new 09 R/T . I have been very happy with the Chrysler product's . The dealer can make or break if you will buy their product again . But they also have to have the support from the factory. I pray that Chrysler comes out of this even stronger and keep making the Challenger as it is now for many years. GM need's a change in their thinking from the factory down. I have had salesmen walk away from me just a few years ago when looking at a new Chevy truck . Didn't even want to talk . And I wasn't trading anything in . And it wasn't just one dealer . I asked what they'd take off sticker . And the guy said maybe $500.00 and walked away. I feel for all the worker's connected with the auto industry . I just read about the new Tank of a Limo made for Obama. With a Caddy nose on it . He should have to ride in one of those SMART CARS.

Last edited by KyChallengerR/T6spd; 03-30-2009 at 06:28 AM. Reason: wording