View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 02:40 AM
KyChallengerR/T6spd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fun meter

With the way thing's are going If we are seen smiling too much driving our Challengers . The goverment will take them away . That no enjoyment allowed in this country now. I had a new two door Olds 88 in 78 that I had put some part's from a police package on to improve the handling . And the five spoke station wagon wheel's that where wider and stronger for bigger tires. Back then the Q Jet came with cap's to prevent tampering on adjustment's. The car would not run over 75 mph. I took the carb apart . Fuel float too low . I richened the jet's and changed the metering rod's . The car ran so much better . Better mpg also. I went through a test station for emmision's . They could not believe how clean the engine ran. The best they had ever tested I was told. They noticed the cap's off and the carb had been apart. I was also told if I lived in that county I could be fined for taking the cap's off the carb and tinkering with it. And if it had failed emmisions. GM would have been notified and a recall on the car. It hasn't gotten any better . We are told how to think and what to like and not like anymore.

Last edited by KyChallengerR/T6spd; 03-31-2009 at 02:44 AM. Reason: wording