View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 03:40 PM
KyChallengerR/T6spd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I had to laugh when I read your post

Originally Posted by Silverbak

RoadAgent,
I agree with you in respect to the looks of the car. The car is awsome, thats what drew me to it.
But to say the POWER doesnt matter makes no sense to me. If a car looks as good and mean as the challenger but has no balls what a pitty...
I know if I was that car I would want the biggest balls my driver could handle and afford.
I am already planning a Pro Charger Super Charger for my Baby.

Theres no better feeling then leav'in them in the dust. And if you think it turns heads now just think what it will do with raw Muscle.
Several of us old ( Im 60 ) car guy's hang out at a friend's muffler shop and talk cars. The owner was telling me the other day . A guy purchased a V 6 Challenger from the local dealer the other day. Took it to show his girl friend . She said she couldn't hear it . And it didn't have any Ball's. He had my friend put a dual exhaust on it . But he didn't like the sound and said he wished he had gotten a R/T now. And thinking of trying to trade it back in. The Challenger still looks good no matter what engine. I'm happy with my R/T but still have thought's of a SRT in my mind. Good thing I never drove one.

Last edited by KyChallengerR/T6spd; 04-02-2009 at 03:42 PM. Reason: wording