Old 04-13-2009, 05:54 PM
germansheperd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 10secDodge
Hey rip....for what it is worth, I ran the 13.12 at Dragway 42. I think the 1/8th mile mph timers are off at 42 because at Thompson is shows I am running 86 in the 1/8th on the motor and 92 ~ 93 on the 100 horse spray.

Also...before anyone swears I was spraying on the NA to NA run, germansheperd looked my car over. The bottle was not in my car when we ran. Thanks for posting that over there...they would not let me in. LOL.
There was no spray used on my car or 10sec car for the N/A runs, not that anybody was calling BS but I looked over his car prior,in the trunk and I know he scoped out my motor and I opened up the trunk even tho there are no nitrous lines plumbed on my car for him to look at- so win,lose,or draw nobody could bitch. They were true legit 12.58 and 12.27 N/A runs. I realize whatever the brand we both have good running machines and Im confident we are both above average drivers. Im sure Tony could take someone elses Challenger and in a short amount of time have it running faster than the owner and most likely I probably could do the same with a Mustang. Sure both cars are tweaked a bit but there is a bigger picture with the owners and drivers-not saying that someone else couldnt do the same or better even. This might have been my first pass of 2009 but I assure you it wasnt my first time down the 1320 or the YEARS i spent street racing,or the help ive had with very good people.