View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 02:19 PM
tattooed_pariah

Location: I have moved to Challengertalk.com as a direct result of this site not being able to handle security
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tattooed_Pariah's Folsom Blue..

Hello everyone,

Last friday I became the proud owner of a 2009 Challenger R/T F package.

It's the first car I've ever owned with less than 80,000 miles on it and so far I love it! I bought it from the Rio Vista Dodge Dealership in California, but they had to swap one of theirs for mine from the Folsom Dealership (my brother pointed out the connection between my blue car coming from Folsom and the song Folsom Prison Blues.. )

Anyway, I've already put about 1,000 miles on it (drove it from Rio Vista to San Jose for the weekend and then to San Diego where I work) and like I said, I think it's awesome.

I'm normally more of an older car guy, but I needed something reliable to drive daily while I'm working on my true love, my 1972 Volksrod. For more information about it, goto www.volksrods.com and search in the member intro area for this username.

Anyway, I'll try and check back here some and post and whatnot, just wanted to get the intro out of the way cause at VR we hate when newbs show up and post a bunch without introducing themselves some :P