View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 06:57 PM
germansheperd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bandit395
Hello to all, I wanted to get the opinions of new Challenger owners. I have been looking at local Dealerships in S. Florida to purchase a new Challenger and found myself aggrevated that they seem to be selling these cars with a "Limited availability" dealer charge. The SRT8 that I liked had a 20k mark up and the RT'S had a 7k mark up. They gave me a song and dance that the cars were in limited production which warranted this mark up. I told them that I would not pay a mark up and walked out.

What I don't understand is why does this greed continue despite the auto makers crying about lack of sales. If they would quit trying to screw us every chance they get, they would not have this problem. Anyone here experience the same happenings with the dealerships? I just don't see throwing that kind of money on the ground to buy their product.
So dont buy one! How hard was that? If you were to sell your house,should you be told what you can sell it for? It cracks me up people love to try to screw the dealers and get something for nothing but when the dealer has a product they can make money on-they are bad people.