View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 08:58 PM
chuck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Boy have you got nerve! "WTF else do you want?" How about Dodge not trying to rip me off by $1000! Not the dealers fault? It's not mine either. I'm not paying for Chrysler's poor management of their company to the point where they were forced to file for bankruptcy. "Crybabies" and "if can't afford 33k you can't afford 32k"? Well, since you don't seem to think $1000 is a big deal, you can pay it for me! Affordability is not the point when a company is trying to screw you over. It's not as if I was just taking a salesman's word on it which I would never do. The $1000 cash bonus was "Sold Order Protected" to be paid by Chrysler who should be stuck with it, not me or the dealer. With the billions they spend and continue to beg the government for (which is really our tax dollars), $1000 to them is nothing. Do you think if I went to Dodge and told them I'm in financial ruin and will now pay $1000 less than what I originally agreed to they would go along with it? Of course not! Sure isn't the way to treat customers, and only lead them to buy from a competitor.

Last edited by chuck; 05-08-2009 at 09:05 PM.