View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 12:06 AM
lear4406

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not a fanboy... just tired of a one sided test of performance with a lopsided matchup. As far as the vid you showed, the times were terrible and goes to show how much a drivers race it is. On the street with average drivers a tenth will not decide the fate of the race. Now you state that the SRT-8 loses to the Camaro, not always. $10,000 cheaper. Yeah get tired of that too. Just look at E-Bay and see what most SRT-8 Challengers are going for. Then look at what the SS is going for. MSRP to MSRP with like features you are talking $ 4000.00 difference. Is the SS a good value, yes it is and great performance. But I'm complaining about the lopsided test as far as performance. If you go with value then test ride, smoothness, quality,ect. If you are looking at pony car performance... then test performance against performance. GT500 wins hands down. I never once said in my post that the Camaro would not win or would not stand a chance. We have been more than fair with the Camaro on this forum and give it the props it deserves. So stop with the fanboy junk. If you are getting a Camaro then good luck and enjoy the fine ride it will bring you.