Old 10-03-2006, 11:07 AM
RLSH700
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Tapping Hemi Memories, Chrysler Flexes Muscle Again

ORIGINAL: Jeremiah 29:11

By the time they become collectors items again in 50 years, gasoline will be gone and we will all be driving electric cars but if that happens they won't be
collectors items anymore because gasoline won't exist.

Actually, this is just pure speculation and I'll be a century old by then and driving around in my Challenger. Everybody better watch out on the road 'cause here I come. LOL!
Even if gasoline would no longer be widely used, it would still be a collectors item. I'm sure there will always be a source of energy for automobiles. Really we don't have a clue what tomorrow will bring. We could still be using gasoline 50 years from now. You never know.

If you still are driving when you're 100 at least do me one favor, please drive at least the speed limit. I'm joking!

mosleyle, I understand where coming from. I like this car, not because it is causing a lot of popularity buzz, but because I love the way it looks. I bought my Intrepid not because it was popular to have one in my school (quite the contrary, they said I had a boat), but because I like the appearance of the car.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts