View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 10:39 AM
09ChallengerRT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just got back from a car show and took a good look at the 2010 Rousch 427R Mustang and must say that even the owner and sales people are kind of iffy on the Mustangs "new" look. They all told me that as far as looks go the Dodge Challenger wins hands down. I heard the same thing from the chevy sales people as well when I went to the Camaro unvailing.

Yes, the camaro and the mustang may handle and perform better on the track then the challenger, but they are smaller, lighter cars and dont share a chassis platform with another, bigger car. They are stand alone products.

I personally LOVE the Challenger and am proud to be the owner of one. If I could afford to buy a Camaro and a Mustang as well I would, because I am a car guy first and think each has its own unique quality, but the Challenger would still be my daily driver and the others would be weekend toys.

I dont care about a half second here or there in a quarter mile or if it runs a quicker slolem. My car is fun to drive and looks fantastic, and thats good enough for me.