View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 04:39 PM
snooter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ridge Runner
That,s the stupidist thing I have ever heard.Keep your foreign crap and go post that dribble somewhere else.I am a certified tech so you won,t put any thing over on me with your nonsense.Besides,you showed your intelligence when you said you had Hodakas,whoops,I mean HAJUNKAS. Yes,I worked on those trash heaps in the 70,s when they were new and we just scrapped em cause they weren,t worth fixin and were problematic and junk when new.
yoah dude..i drive a full size dodge ram and all the motorcycles i have is vintage stuff..i DO NOT own any foreign stuff other then vinatge bikes..and name me one american bike that was not a piece of crap..there aren't any..i remember in the 80's walking into my harley dealer and sidestepping oil dry all over the floor...will i buy an american vehicle right now...maybe ford...but the other 2 appear to have little chance of survival and i am not going to spend thousands of dollars on any product that i will be stuck with due to manufacturer closing up shop...it sucks but it is reality...challenger is a great car and my #1 choice for classic styling..mustang is not classic styling and the camaro is well the camaro..i wish like hell i could support detroit..but at this time the risk is huge concerning wether i would get stuck with a vehicle nobody would service and deprication would be on par with a bernie madoff investment