View Single Post
Old 05-26-2009, 05:06 PM
tattooed_pariah

Location: I have moved to Challengertalk.com as a direct result of this site not being able to handle security
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Axel
My thoughts would be that anything you do is at your own risk if it's above and beyond the manufacturers recommendations. I don't think that it's so much the weight of your car that makes any difference in what you can tow, more of the setup. A Viper has a nice engine to it, but I think it's not recommended for towing at all. It has to do with the body, chasis, frame and suspension setup. If you can get it to work than more power to you, but again, it's at your own risk.
I realize it's at my own risk, I'm just wondering if it's reasonable to think it might be possible. I'm not talking like a long road trip or anything, but if there's a show that's not too long of a drive away (under 90 mins) that would accept both cars, I'd like to bring em both, ya know.

I'm equally proud of both of my cars, especially since if I'm crunching the numbers properly, when I complete the engine build for my beetle, it has a very good possibility of beating my Challenger on the strip..
Attached Images