View Single Post
Old 10-04-2006, 11:31 AM
RLSH700
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What is up with this???

ORIGINAL: 1 Bad Mirada

the larger rims are already done...they rub, so they have been showing the car with the stock charger srt8 wheels...or dont you like them either?

i would rather have some fat tires and small rims...
Well my issue is more that the Challenger looks like a car from the early 70s and those rims remind me of some cars such as Caprices that have these hidious over 20 inch all chrome rims that could be mistaken as dinner plates. I thing they should have more of a retro rim like the Mustang has.

Although the Charger has some classic inspiration styling, it isn't a retro and it looks modern, namely the rear reminds me of the 300M. I don't mind the rims on the Charger SRT-8 as much because it looks a lot more modern than the Challenger.

I guess I would prefer something like a 17 inch. I think if they did that, it would look like it had been "pimped out." There is nothing I hate looking at more than "pimped out" cars. It is cruel and unusual punishment to those poor cars. But I won't shed any tears for any Olds Cieras because those have it coming. Punish the crappy car!

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts