Thread: Killer deals
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 08:09 AM
Axel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nope.

http://www.burtchrysler.com/new-inve...seHistory=true

Just for the heck of it, my wife went down there to mess with them, they turned around and said that they would sell it to her for as much as they were going to to me, $1,000 below. They have a new salesman there that she was dealing with, which is odd since they are going out of business. Maybe they didn't know at that time. Anyway, he said that he would have no problem selling it since five people were there looking at it while she was there. Ummm, yeah, that's why it still is sitting there. That's what my wife told him and he didn't have a come back to that. Then he said that they aren't worried if they don't sell it because a dealer down south in our state will buy it. Ok, whatever.

For some reason they think that these cars are just flying out the door. The last red one like mine sat at a dealership for a while and racked up 100 miles in test driving. I wouldn't buy a car with 100 miles of test driving on it, especially a sports car. I'm sure people were driving it like they stole it to see what it can do.