View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 06:12 PM
70sguy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SRT Experience Las Vegas

The SRT Experience as usual was a blast. It was so good to see all of you guys and gals again.
A special thanks to "Shaky" aka Frank without your help I wouldn't have made it, Thanks! Shakey, I certainly hope your doing Ok after the viper ride. Tell Mrs.Shaky it was good to see her again and meeting your son Marty.
Brett, it was good seeing you again and meeting your youngest George, and congratulation on your Full Throttle Challenge win. I'm glad you got to witness "the save" hopefully you caught it on film.
Joani, it was good seeing you again as well as meeting your nephew Henry. Sorry the WSOP didn't turn out quite like you hoped, but I know it was an awesome experience just to be there and do as well as you did.
Andre, It was good to see you again and meet you father. I was glad to see that driving your challenger for a year now hasn't relaxed your hair one bit.
Larry, it was very nice to meet you and I enjoyed speaking with you. You should have been runner-up in the Full Throttle Challenge, you did a great job.
Mark, it was nice meeting you and Michele. I wasn't there Friday night but it did sound like you may have had a great time! Way to go Michele!
Dennis, it was nice to meet you and your wife. Sorry I didn't get to talk to you very much but you did a great job driving all day as well, kudo's to you.
Maybe sometime in the future we can all meet on the east coast and do it again.