View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 05:52 PM
10secDodge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MrKrisSullivan
what was the time before the 100 shot, but with the mods?
Did the 100 shot take more than a second off? Just curious...Thanks... Sick car bro...
The car typicaly runs somewhere in the 12.6~12.7 range in 2000~2500 da air. The pass after the nitrous run was a 12.69....so the nitrous took about 9/10th a sec off. At first the nitrous was only netting about 7 tenths for a 100 shot. I spent a ton of time making partial nitrous runs logging data and AF to get the tune right. Now I can spray the whole run and not get any KR. There is a lot of potential in the tune of these cars.

There is an easy 2~3 tenths in a converter (which I am installing tomorrow).This thing should be insane with the new converter, a new CAI I am testing, and a 125 ZEX shot. That is about as far as I am going to push it for now. I am thinking low 11's with the nitrous.

The mods are very basic:
Port matched shorty headers, catless mid pipes, Magnaflow comp catback, a catch can, ported throttle body, CAI, 180 stat, Predator tuner with a CMR tune (one for NA..one for N2o), 3.06 Getrag rear with LS, some stratigic lightening, and M&H drag radials. The best the car has ran is 12.58 @ 110 on the motor.

The best thing is....the car still looks totally stock.