Thread: Eco + Muscle
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 10:38 PM
MrKrisSullivan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool I can agree to disagree...But I do mostly agree...LOL..

Ok...
I totally agree that another hybrid model would work better in a different market. Definatly not the "muscle car" one at least. I was kinda going with the assumption that people are buying the V-6 model "muscle cars" for, well excuse the pun here...LOL... "image" So... Joey buys the V-6 Mustang or Challenger just for the "image" not performance, He may also actually be worried about gas-mileage too, which it seems a lot of people are concerned about when they go with the V-6. In that theory or scenario it would totally work right? To move on down... Yes we'll have to manufactor new platforms for these hybrids... I beleive that if a platform like the LX or a LY were built from the ground up for a Hybrid powertrain we could use that platform so many different ways. You know? Just think how succesfull this platform is... Magnum,Charger,300,and now our Challenger. I don't think we should just stuff a Hybrid in this car, but engineer a platform that works and is flexible.
I think that gets to the Tenderloin of the argument...U.S.D.A Grade Prime...
It's possible that the premium on the Hybrid models is the only reason for the failure of a hybrid in a particular model.
You won't like this comparison and it is out on the limb like the VCR to DVD player.
But blue Jeans have been around for ever too. We've been able to keep it the same all the while completly changeing everything about it. Far fetched sure. Everybody wants something different though. DVD's to Blu-Ray though still to me is evolution not replacement.
So I just seriously had a major light bulb go on right now....Im just gonna end that discussion there. Alls well that ends well.
But on to the light bulb, man. Maybe im missing something or have just been working to much lately. Or we need to just make a............or you ready for it?...............Ready?..........I hope you like it................................................ .............
.......HYBRID DIESEL.........Dunh..dunh..dunh...(music in the background) + (possibly Star Wars) LOL.... It's time to move on my friend... HYBRID DIESEL... You think if we say it in front of the mirror with the lights out it will appear in the drive-way waiting? LOL... What do you think? I'm ready... Lets do it... Game over... Till next time...Peace...