View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 03:18 PM
tattooed_pariah

Location: I have moved to Challengertalk.com as a direct result of this site not being able to handle security
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Kriggans
Hello all,

I'm Chris Higgins with Borla Exhaust in Oxnard, CA. We are a new site sponsor & I figured this would make an appropriate first post!

We’re in the process of designing an exhaust system for the new Challenger SRT-8 & R/T. And we're looking for New Product Development Partners who have these cars, preferably with a manual transmission, and as close to stock as possible.

You would be an integral part of our R&D process, giving us valuable input & feedback to help us design our new exhaust system. Your car will be carefully watched & well-taken care of while at our facility. Upon completion of our R&D process, you will be presented with a free Borla exhaust system for your Challenger as thanks for your time & effort.

Since our facilities are in Oxnard, CA we prefer to have a partner in Southern California. If you are interested or have additional questions, please send me an email at chrish@borla.com with your name, cell #, and whether you have the SRT-8 or the R/T. Thanks for your interest & we look forward to developing exhausts that all MOPAR enthusiasts can appreciate!

Sunnova Bitch!! I'm in San Diego and have a 6-speed manual R/T and would LOVE to help.... but I'm deploying for 6 months in July so it probably wouldn't do you any good to have to wait until January to get feedback...