View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 05:09 AM
wp23n

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BLK 6050
Mayfields situation is a bit different from Tim Richmond's as Tim was trying to cover up his AIDs, and he did make a come back before health issues ended his career for good as well as his life. No one really knows if Mayfield is using drugs or not (he said-she said....)
It's a sad situation for Mayfield............
believe me i know, i was at pocono for Tim's last win at that track in 87 and the rumors that ran rampant with Nascar fueling them.
even though there was no sign of it he was a coke head or speed freak with no proof the same as they are doing to mayfield, they claim he is a meth user and they violated federal law by having both A&B samples tested at their facility, then they said his july 6th test came back positive while his lawyer says they have an independent lab test from the same day at a reputable hospital the proof will come out and i hope they get their asses handed to them.
i agree that his career is completely ruined and one can only hope that this will force nascar to come out with a real policy instead of this BS
they currently have in place.

if he is guilty so be it, but if they really have no proof then i hope he ends up with 25 million + out of them.