View Single Post
Old 10-05-2006, 06:46 PM
RLSH700
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What a tribute to our soldiers!

Thank you so much for sharing that Jeremiah. I'm going to send a friend of mine these words and pictures. If my Grandfather was still alive and would have still had his autobody shop, I would have imagined he would have done something similar. He loved making fancy cars and was very patriotic.

Talking about our soldiers, my cousin who just got back from basic training is going to receive more training over in Germany. It has been nice to see him for the last 2-3 weeks, but duty calls. He's in the Army and is trying to get into the Rangers. My best friend re-enlisted in the Marines. He has spent 5 years so far and has been in Iraq and Kuwait, during the beginning of everything. I have another friend who is in officer training for the Army, I think in a couple more years, he will be sent into battle somewhere.

For anyone who is or has served in the armed forces reads this topic, thank you for your service. May God Bless America![sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=patriot.gif]

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts