View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 05:28 PM
canadiancanuck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wow... month 4 - no car???

So we're at month #4 without a car, between the dealership, and Chrysler, I've bought had it to the back teeth. I was able to secure $3000 off the new coming car, but what was supposed to be a first week of Sept delivery date has widdled away to an unknown day. The dealership tells me mid sept, then last week of Sept, then maybe 2nd week of Oct, and today was we don't know, the guy who handles that is on holidays??? just tell me that from the beginning, I don't need guessing games.

As for the old car, well it just finally got completed, it sat for 2 weeks, as the dealer hounded me to come get it, so I would show up and advise them the car wasn't complete, all the plastic under body wasn't installed, and the interior looked like a powder bomb went off, they would acknowledge this and apologize, and then again call me back to get this thing, and again, nothing touched the car was still in the same spot, covered in dust and missing parts...... ugh

So I went in tonight on my way home and to my surprise, there was a new R/T sitting in the showroom, the exact same car as mine , but as an R/T w/ leather,the GM greeted me and again no answer to when mine is to arrive??? then I get home to a voicemail from the GM saying, he could work a deal on the R/T and give me more money for my car, but the difference would be $14,000 ???? But I've just served small claims action and we'll see what comes of that, I had AMVIC and CAMVAP both come back and state Chrysler needs to address the damages from the old car as warranty, so now I've basically sued for the difference between the old car and the new SXT, so $11,000, so for the $2000 difference I may just take the R/T if Chrysler settles.

ohhh between this, a funeral to prep for and a wedding to plan, it has been freakin stressful. I wish money grew on trees.