View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 05:42 PM
lear4406

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 1st ticket in the Challenger...

Well I knew it would happen sooner or later. I had just got off work after working 12 hours on night shift. I wanted a nice biscuit from Hardees and decided to stop by on the way home. Its 0600 in the morning in SC and its pretty dark out. I tried to look for the entrance to Hardees and I over shot it by 15 feet. I looked behind me to see if I could back up on this 4 lane. There was 1 truck and I waited until he passed. I have a maual so I becked it a few feet and put it in 1st and let the clutch out while still going backwards. Needless to say instant burn out. I let off as soon as it straighten out and proceeded to the drive through. I ordered and then left out. I headed back towards the house and went sveral hundred feet and noticed a car pulling fast up on my bumper. I looked down at the speedo and I was going 45 in a 45. Stopped at the light and when it went green took off again. Then the lights lit up behind me and I looked for a place to pull over that would be safe for the officer. I pulled into a bank parking lot and waited. 30 seconds went by and another patrol car showed up with lights agoing. Then the officer came up to the window and asked for DL and reg. Also asked if I knew why I was being pulled over. My reply... no. Then he informed me that I had spun the tires going into Hardees. I told him I had and the reason why. Then another patrol car showed up and then another. 4 total patrol cars for the big bad law breaker. But when the officer came back he gave me a warning and sent me on my way.They were cool about it and seemed to be just interested in the car. So no harm no foul. This is going to cut into my 2nd, 3rd and 4th tire spinning sessions. I will be a good boy from now on... at least in Seneca SC.