View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 06:11 AM
caj

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Scott....I love my Challenger R/T but I'm not at all happy with Chrysler. I purchased my R/T in Nov 2008 from United Dodge in Las Vegas, Nevada. They are one of the many dealers that was closed by Chrysler earlier in the year. I've heard about many people receiving letters in the mail with a coupon good for $500 toward the purchase of a new Dodge product, good till the end of 2009. I'm currently in negotiations for a 2010 SRT8 (to add to the fold) and would like and I could use a coupon also. But when I called up Chrysler incentives department to inquire if I could somehow obtain one, they said that my name was not on the list. They said the list was generated from Chrysler Corporate (I believe). They also said that the names were supplied from Dodge dealers around the country...they thought that had a lot to do with it. OK...does this seem fair to you Scott? My dealership (like many others on here) closed. I never had any chance what-so-ever to get the $500 coupon.....and I could really use one while many members on ths board have received 2, 3, and more. And again....most members do not have any plans on using them either. I've been buying Dodges on and off for over 40 years. Anyway....this is what I think of Chrysler. Love my car....but their marketing and trying to keep past customers happy is TERRIBLE!!! I did ask the incentives department if there was anything that they could do to help me and their answer was a flat no. I asked one agent if she could have her supervisor call me...I wanted to see if a manager could help. She said that she would pass my info on to her boss....that was over a week ago and I have heard nothing back from anyone. Great Customer Relations.