Jeremiah 29:11
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SEMA 2009: Dodge Challenger 1320 Concept

So what is wrong with this version?

SEMA 2009: Dodge Challenger 1320 Concept

11/03/2009, 6:59 PM

By Andrew Ganz

Chrysler’s intention with the Dodge Challenger 1320 Concept, presented earlier today at the 2009 SEMA Show in Las Vegas, is to offer a street-legal, drag racing-oriented version of its Challenger SRT8.

First and foremost, the Challenger 1320 adds a 426 cubic-inch aluminum Hemi V8 crate engine. The upgraded engine puts out 556 horsepower and 540 lb-ft. of torque and comes with Mopar long-tube headers and a Corsa exhaust system.
The rear axle, a Dana 60, comes with an ARB Air locker and heavy duty half shafts courtesy of Dynatrac. An adjustable coil-over kit by Mopar helps anchor the Charger police steel wheels with drag racing tires.
The Challenger loses some weight with an interior clean-up, Viper seats and a revised exterior.

http://www.leftlanenews.com/dodge-ch...0-concept.html
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.