Old 01-09-2010, 08:39 AM
Jeremiah 29:11
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Performance Appearance Packages Available for 2010 Dodge Challenger

Unless I missed it I haven't seen anybody talk about the new appearance packages. For me I have always like those low profile scoops with a 6.4L marking on the side and I like that you can get it direct form the factory instead of dealership.

New Performance Appearance Packages Available for 2010 Dodge Challenger

Posted January 4 2010 09:17 AM

2010 Dodge Challenger
MSRP Range
$22,675.00 - $41,170.00

If you somehow think Dodge's revived Challenger doesn't look enough like the original, you may be interested in the new "Performance Apperance Packages" available on 2010 SE and R/T models.

Opting for the exterior package adds a unique hood (complete with a hood scoop patterned after the one on the 1970 Challenger T/A ), a taller rear spoiler, and unique stripes that run along the car's beltline.

Buyers who spring for the interior group will see their cabins decorated with stainless steel sill plates, premium floor mats, a chromed T-handle shift knob, and premium floor mats. Polished stainless steel pedals are available on cars with automatic transmissions, but not on R/T cars with the six-speed manual.

Chrysler says adding the exterior package will add approximately $1995 to the sticker price of a Challenger SE or R/T. Expect the interior package to tack on another $945 to cars with automatics, and $780 for those equipped with manual gearboxes.
Attached Images  
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

Last edited by Jeremiah 29:11; 01-09-2010 at 08:44 AM.