View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 01:40 PM
Doozle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow Some helpful suggestions!

!) More color options on the SRT8 specifically Metallic colors ex "firethorn red, navy blue metallic and a "Vanishing Point" white would be nice.
2) A cooling seats a/c)option would be nice for us "sunbelt" owners.
3) All wheel drive & 4wheel steering, like GM's quadrasteer.
4) Don't feel that you have to install a sunroof in every SRT* that rolls down the assembly line. Some of us may have had skin cancer or live in a part of the country where you can only use a sunroof only 2 months out of a whole year. At $950 a pop its a very pricey and costly option. Don't believe me, check ebay and try and find a "detonator yellow" plum purple Challenger SRT8 without one and you'll see what I mean.
I think the choice that best fits what you asked is "ALL THE ABOVE". Us Challenger fans love to feel inside the loop as to what's going on or what's rumored to be going on. You can only visit so many websites trying to get the very latest facts & fantasy about our cars, trust me I've found them all.
I am a first time Mopar owner. I've driven & owned nothing but GM cars since I recieved my drivers license back in 1976. The Challenger is "head & antlers" above the competition as far as I'm, concerned. It truly is in a class by itself. I haven't been this excited about a car since my 1987 Buick Grand National purchase. That said, I am a proud and happy 2010 SRT8 owner!
As such I like to feel like part of a exclusive "fraternity" as in the 2008-10 (and counting) owners only. Let us know the very latest as to what's going on with the current version of the Dodge Challenger. I don't mean to put anyone off its just that I wish to know what's going on without having to sift through a whole lot of "older" Challenger information. As far as I'm conceerned, there's a new kid in town and its the latest incarnation of the Dodge Challenger.
Lastly anything Mopar related that will help our cars go faster, brake better, handle better and not void our new car warranties is of paramount interest to us.
I hope some of this does help!