View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 03:51 PM
Jeremiah 29:11
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It was refreshing to hear that you guys like the quieter forum. I was actually surprised. I too have been busy with working harder in this down economy.

The Moderators on this forum have been trying to monitor the activities and you cannot imagine the number of bans we have done. Some my response may take a day or so but hopefully it is helping. Like we have said in the past, we try to run a "family friendly forum" it is discussed in the rule section. We have done that from the beginning and I think that helped this forum in the long run. We just don't tolerate treating and talking to each like dirt. Enough said.

Kamtrah thanks for thinking about us. I hope get a car in the future. If the economy looks good and business is up maybe a 6.4L/manual might happen when it comes out. We shall see. Since that rumor popped out a couple of years ago I have patient.

I still remember in the early days of this forum that I had a few people get mad at me because I said they would never have a Challenger convertible.
Well so far I don't feel so bad. I still believe that.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.