View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 08:10 AM
vinny

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default procharger and throwing codes

hello everybody i am new to this forum and excited about being here and learning i have a 2009 srt 8 dodge challenger six speed metalic gray with black stripe. basically i want a procharger i do have concerns such as i have been told that the engine sometimes throws codes with the aditional boost they say it is easy to reset but to those who have a supercharger has yours threw and engine codes. also one guy i new blew a head gasket had coolant all over his engine he was told the supercharger put to much pressure on the head gasket anybody had this problem. basically it would be nice to know common problems people had had with there procharger or supercharger. also finally i cannot afford to do the whole header setup and change out of catback exhauset at this time is it safe with six pounds of boost to run with factory exhaust and without headers until i get more money thanks and plenty more questions to come oh and my best 0 to 60 time is 5.7 seconds trying to get into the four seconds area without supercharger

Last edited by vinny; 02-20-2010 at 08:12 AM.