View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010, 08:47 PM
lear4406

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Fords newest threat.

I follow the Mustang Forums and the Gen 5 forums for Camaro. The new 2011 Mustang GT has the Camaro boys all wound up. I don't know if anyone has ever read any of these forums but the word Fanboy comes to mind. I find it really ironic that now the GT has an edge over the Camaro in 0-60 and 1/4 mile times the Fanboys on that forum use the words "we weigh more" or "yeah but its still a Mustang". I remeber us trying to defind the R/T and use the same terms but to no avail with the Bowtie boys. But now all is different since it involves their ride. I give props to Ford for meeting a challenge and upping the antie. We have alot to do with that too both Challengers and Camaros. We made Ford get off their duffs and make a better pony. Now lets see what Dodge has in mind and GM. I like it when you have one upsmanship for it makes our cars better. I personally think that since you can't stay in the throttle full on for most of your trip... then being in really cool looking car with great sound is what is really important. Cruising is what we will be doing 80% of the time and being comfortable is a real key. I still thank Dodge for this car and enjoy it everytime I go out in it. Looking good and sounding good while getting from point "A" to point "B" is what we will be doing if we are in a Challenger. not just my words but 100s of people who have stopped me and took the time to tell me so. This car still rocks after a year with no end in sight. I work at a nuke station and I'm still the only Challenger here. 3 Camaros and I lost count on the fine looking Stags that grace the parking lot. Life is good for Muscle car guys no matter what you drive GT, Camaro or Challenger. Just enjoy the ride there always someone faster.