View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 01:33 AM
lear4406

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I see a lot of reviews and its the car guys who find the Dodge Challenger to be what was truley the muscle car. I don't remember a per say muscle car that ever handled good in the turns and braked as well. I have a 70 Challenger and a 70 GTX and they go straight fine. I would not want to toss them around on the twistees. But the 09 Challenger is not a sports car and should not be confused with one. Jump into a Viper if you want to see how Dodge does that. World class super car for sure. The 09 Challenger is a nice big muscle car cruiser and that is what makes it so much fun. I still get looks and thumbs up every day that I drive it. So we will always consider the source when reading negative reviews from folks who are clueless to what a muscle car is. 38 years since a Hemi Challenger has been available for sale and we have been waiting for the impossible to happen and lightning has struck twice. Get em while you can and enjoy every minute that you can in this car because you never know when 1971 will happen again and no more HEMI Challengers.