View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 06:46 AM
clarendoncitizen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello Everyone from South Carolina!

I wanted to introduce myself and tell you I am very excited to join this forum. I recently purchased a HEMI Orange SRT8 (auto), with all the electronic options, and should be taking delivery sometime next week, including all the MOPAR goodies installed (part of the $2,000 MOPAR cash program). As soon as I get some pics will post.

This is the first american car I have owned in 20 years (currently have a VW Phaeton and a BMW 5 series). Not that I am a foreign car snob, but I appreciate good build quality. However, to me this Dodge is an altogether different story: It represents the rebirth of the American auto industry, with new, exciting and well-built cars that will compete with anyone, anywhere, anytime. Not to mention the bang for the buck factor. Try buying a foreign car with this performance, in this price range.....

The Challenger has it all: good looks, reliability, good build quality, and is an A+ "fun to drive" machine.

I am proud of this car... I am proud of what it represents....and is only the begining of what promises to be another "golden age" for the American Auto industry.

All the best!
Clarendon Citizen