View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 03:53 AM
jdb840

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I owned a 99 GTP for about 6 years, and done alot of modding to this car and can hopefully answer any question you have about it. If you do buy the car check out ww.zzperformance.com, they offer almost all perfermance/replacement parts that you will need

The lower intake manifold are prowned to leak normally around 100k and they aren't to hard to replace.

I would make sure the recall was done on the valve cover gasket, there has been plenty of cars catching on fire due to this. The only other problem with this car is the trannys are only good to about 150K or less depending on how hard they've been ran,expesically if it's already been modded.

There's a lot of potential in this car if modded correctly, I was running 13.5 in the quarter mile with about $800 in parts. The engines will last forever if you take care of it, don't drop size a S/C pulley without doing the requires mods.

If you have any questions on this car just ask. I loved mine, but I ran it to death it had 200K when I got rid of it.
jdb840

Last edited by jdb840; 05-25-2010 at 04:23 AM. Reason: spelling for website