View Single Post
Old 10-24-2006, 04:33 PM
RLSH700
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ok this is WAY off topic but...

I would say Team A as well. Depending on what Terminator your referring to the T-101 (Arnold), T-1000 (Robert Patrick), or the T-X (Kristanna Loken). The T-101 would be very hard to kill but could be done eventually, but by the time they would get close the others would have already been killed. The T-1000 is almost invincible, except to extreme heat and extreme cold, but again the opposing team wouldn't get to that point in time. The T-X would have blasted all of them away before they got the chance to come close enough to her.

As Freddy vs. Jason showed us, Jason would have lost if it wasn't for the kids saving him. Freddy could invade all the motals dreams. The only person on the entire list he would be worthless against would be a Terminator who is one of his team mates. Jason can be killed if he is either drowneded in toxic waste or if he receives enough damage. Any Terminator would have him torn into a million pieces in no time.

Rambo is mortal so Freddy would have him defeated. Hannable was just a sick person, very intelligent but would most likely be defeated easily having no super powers or such and is just a mortal. I haven't watched any of the other movies so I can't give specific reasons why they would either win or lose.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts