View Single Post
Old 10-24-2006, 11:49 PM
RLSH700
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ive had a bad week

ORIGINAL: mstrueby

this week has being the pits, first i failed an english test and then me and my girlfriend broke up and it aint being very good.[:@]
Sorry to hear that Mark. I can relate. I'm also having a bad week. The girl I thought wanted to be my girl friend found a guy she thought was a better candidate. I'm a little bitter but at least he is a nice guy. The way I see it is if I really love her, I will put her happiness above my own. I'll just be a friend in the meantime and wait to see if they break up, in the meantime I will try to go out with this other girl who I know likes me. I worked on a homework assignment for around two hours and I think I bombed it. I have two tests this week, I have two group projects to work on, I'm having problems with finding certain things for my internship, I have to get signed up for an internship tomorrow as well as get an appointment to get signed up for classes. Someone stole my parking pass which cost me $90[:@]. On top of all of this I have had an average of 5-6 hours of sleep at night.

Jeremiah does give good advice. I pray before every test and study plenty. This works. The only girls I date are the ones I could seriously see myself growing old with a family. Also you might want to wait a while before dating. I know the social pressure is to date as soon as you can but I would suggest waiting a while. My parents didn't let me date until I was in college. I'll keep you in my prayers Mark. If you want to talk about it, PM me.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts