Old 01-31-2006, 05:24 PM
xs29j8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hello from Texas!... Maybe that should be HOWDY!

ORIGINAL: TeeWJay426

Thought that username sounded familiar.... I'm on moparts as well; more of a lurker than an active poster, due to a lot of negativity there lately. You're also on cuda-challenger as well, right? Welcome to the site, and awesome Cuda![sm=smiley20.gif]

Thought the car looked familiar.... Mr. August!
Hi TeeWJay426 - Yep, I am "xs29j8" on most boards as well as eBay... one notable exception is on the forum at http://www.dodgecharger.com where someone else snagged the ID before I could, so I am "xs29j8Bullitt" on there. Thanks for remembering Ole' Yeller from the Cuda-Challenger forum, and you are right, the car is the August car in the calendar (Mopar Nats month![sm=icon_cheers.gif]).

On Moparts I try to stay out of the fray, but things do seem to be getting worse... I wonder if it might have something to do with an out of control Mod stirring up things?... Things seem a lot calmer at most other forums...

Your ID was the first one that I recognized on this board! See you around on the forums...[sm=gears.gif]

XS

Also, since this is a Challenger forum, here are the ones that I currently own (also have a couple of parts cars):

1970 Challenger T/A - 340 Six Pak/Auto
1971 Challenger R/T - 383/4Speed
1970 Challenger Convertible - 383/Auto

Composite picture attached...

[IMG]local://upfiles/56/957DE013839D40E9B2739927D2D9D71C.jpg[/IMG]