Thread: New To Site
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 06:39 PM
MGBC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New To Site

Hi all,

New to the website, came across it while doing some research and thought I'd sign up given that this world of cars works a lot differently than the one I'm used to. I drove BMW M cars for years, primarily M Coupe's, but recently grew tired of the European thing and returned to my roots. Growing up in the 70's-80's the Challenger was one of the most sought after cars in my neighbourhood, and it was a childhood dream to one day own one. So, after buying my wife a new RAM, and seeing the new Challenger, I got rid of my BMW and got a 2010 SRT8 in Plum Crazy. Despite the fact that I've had the opportunity to drive everything from Ferrari's to Aston's, and have long driven M Cars, I have never enjoyed driving a car as much as I do this car. I actually make up excuses to go places it's that much fun. And never have I spent so much time in my garage working out the details of the things I want to do to make it cooler. in short, I had my head firmly up my ass for way too long.

That said, I will probably ask some rather stupid questions as they arise, so hopefully I won't get burned too bad.

Best to everyone.